Friday, September 4, 2009

We're still alive, if there was any doubt...

All though it may seem as if we have just disappeared of the the face of the Earth, we have not. We've just relocated. We found and bought (with much much drama) a house we adore. Still working on unpacking, getting the baby's room ready and how exactly to care for our 1.2 acre yard that is currently harboring house guests...moles. Most of the summer has been spent planning, packing, moving and unpacking. We also played soccer and t-ball, went to 6 Flags and a trip to Indiana too. In the last few weeks I sent my 2 oldest to kindergarten and first grade, celebrated Emma's birthday and moved into our new house. I think we were trying to see how many life changing events we could go through at one time and besides everything is more fun when you are 7 1/2 months pregnant! I will at least try to post about the big stuff I missed like first day of school, Emma's birthday, the new house, and the latest baby news. They all deserve there own post and there are some cute pictures you need to see too, like Emma's new short hair cut! I just need to get through this weekend and maybe then I can blog a little before baby #4 shows up.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lots of exciting things. Can:t wait to see what you post. Let me know if you need us to come for a short helpful visit.