Monday, October 27, 2008

2 lists

Things I got at Target today...
1. pink feety pajamas for Molly's bunny costume (it was a Carter's two pack. so soft and so cozy)
2. a black turtle neck for Emma, and a black fleece to wear with her tiger costume (it's cold and it was snowing today!)
3. plain white twin sheet set to be cut into strips for Lucas's mummy costume
4. 1 pack of Reece's Pieces
5. oh...and my period too...sad...very sad...very very sad...



Things I got at home today...
1. 2 napping kids and 1 1/2 hours to myself (much needed)
2. a phone call from a friend who knows me and knows what I need...thanks friend
3. time to read my book, gain perspective and lift my spirits slightly (also known as the 15 minutes waited for Lucas to come out of school at 3:15)
4. hot chocolate with the kiddos and tales of adventures from the day
5. a husband calling to say he's going to be awhile...clarification:30 minutes (ha!)
6. me calling said husband an hour later..."almost done" he promises
7. frozen pizza for dinner (see above)
8. Molly SAYING (not signing) want banana!!!!! (she even said banana with the "b" sound!)
9. a husband home 2 hours late (followed by a husband to be out of town for 2 days)
10. yummy treats from a mysterious Family Home Evening Phantom...(thanks! I needed that and the kids LOVED the glow sticks)
11. family prayer and scripture study
12. Hugs, Kisses, and Cuddles all around
13. some much needed tender mercies from a loving Heavenly Father who knows me and is mindful of my needs...that's what I am grateful for today.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so sorry that you aren't pregnant. If you need a shoulder to cry on, you have an understanding one right here. I love you and have you in my prayers.