Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 random things about me...


1. I love Christmas; the sights, the sounds, the smells, everything about it. I even start listening to Christmas music in September. It drives my husband crazy.

2. I met my husband at E.F.Y. when I was 17 and I knew he was the guy I was supposed to marry. We took a round about way of getting there, but nothing has ever been so right.

3. More than anything else right now I want to be pregnant. Nothing is worse than losing a baby when all you are hoping and dreaming for is a baby.


4. I really love my brother. He is a great guy and a great Uncle. I wished he lived closer. I really miss him and I am so happy that he is going to be here on Friday.


5. I get together every Thursday night with my 2 best girlfriends for my own personal sanity. I don't know how I ever survived without it before.

6. I don't have a sweet tooth. I prefer chips and fries to cake and candy.


7. I love cooking dinner for my family and trying new recipes. I can cook , but baking...not so much.


8. The only dream I had as a girl was to be a mother. I am living the dream and it really is a dream come true.


9. I am way too sensitive and I cry at the drop of a hat. It's the one thing I wished I hadn't passed along to my son.


10. I love flip flops and I have them in all kinds of colors, some with bows, some with sequins, etc... I know they are terrible for your feet, but I love them anyway. I even wear them to church.


11. I really want to learn how to sew. I am getting a sewing machine for my birthday next month. Anyone want to volunteer to teach me how to use it?


12. In college I made extra money doing hair for all the fraternity/sorority formals. It was a lot of fun. That's why my girls have long hair. I love to play with it.


13. I am completely obsessed with Twilight. It is a serious problem. I have read all the books more times than I am willing to admit, but lets just say it's more than 4! I can't stop.


14. I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl. Growing up we had roast and potatoes every Sunday and I hated it. The first time I came home after being away it was the first thing I asked for.


15. I never do dishes. My husband does has and always will be the official dish washer in my house.


16. I am really anal about how I do my laundry. I inherited this from my mother.


17. I don't like t.v. and I don't like it when my kids watch t.v. I really could live without it, except for during football season...


18. Tom Brady is my celebrity boyfriend. We've been together since his college days in Michigan. I'm willing to over look his illegitimate child, super model girlfriend and the fact that the Patriots are a bunch of cheaters, because he is REALLY HOT and no one should look that good in a football uniform!


19. I used to coach cheerleading and it was so so much fun. I really miss it and I am trying to figure out away to get involved here.


20. When all my kids are in school I will go back to school too. School was fun and I was good at it.

21. I play fantasy football and I like it. Oh, and I always beat my husband too!

22. I really like having painted toe nails, but I prefer my finger nails to be naked.


23. I am shy and sometimes people take it the wrong way like I am stuck up or something, but I really am just shy. In high school all my friends were guys and mostly in college too, but after you get married you really have to learn to be friends with girls. I think it's hard, but I really do want to be your friend!


24. I have serious house envy of all my friends. I REALLY REALLY want a house.

25. I am very flexible. My elbows are double jointed and I can still do the splits, seriously.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about you. I miss you.

Karen said...

I love your blogs! We love and miss you all!

hilary w said...

What a cute post! I loved learning more about you. I hope you get pregnant soon! :)

Would you mind if I added a link to your blog on mine? travisandhilary.blogspot.com